Sunday 7 October 2012

I'm a Harry Potter Fan, what's wrong?

I am a team Gryffindor, I desire to defeat the Slytherin team but they actually are fighting back. Sorting Hat chose me to be in the Gryffindor so prepare to be defeated Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I love Harry Potter so much that I couldn't resist moving on. Expelliarmus... If I see people creeping the hell out of me, I'll Expecto Patronum them. You know, me and my friends are testing ourselves on how we really know Harry Potter. We made trivias and questions to each other... Also, I love speaking Parseltongue, it's my favorite language.

REDUCTO...


EXPELLIARMUS...

INCENDIO...

DIFFINDO...

PIERTOTUM LOCOMOTOR...

LUMOS MAXIMA...


AVADA KEDAVRA...

PROTEGO...

PROTEGO MAXIMA...

STUPEFY...

EXPECTO PATRONUM...

CONFUNDUS...

ENGORGIO...

CONFRINGO...

LEVICORPUS...

ACCIO...

OBLIVIATE...


SERPENSORTIA...

FINITE INCANTATEM...

ARESTO MOMENTUM...


ALOHOMORA...


IMMOBULUS...


RIDDIKULUS...


ORCHIDEUS...


RICTUSEMPRA...

SECTUM SEMPRA...


PETRIFICUS TOTALUS...

ASCENDIO...


BOMBARDA...


BOMBARDA MAXIMA...


EPISKEY...


FIANTO DURI...


IMPERIO...


LOCOMOTOR WIBBLY...


OCULUS REPARO...


PERICULUM...


REPELLO INIMICUM...


WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA...

-- SORRY, That's all I can remember in many many spells...


BTW, I own the sword of Godric Gryffindor and I have a stalker friend named Moaning Myrtle. :)
And, I won the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I defeated You-Know-Who... 


No comments:

Post a Comment